Pádraig O’Tuama is a renowned leader, poet, philosopher, theologian, TEDx speaker and author of several books. In this very warm-hearted and insightful conversation, we discuss;
- The space between intention and impact as a leader,
- Ensuring your gestures have substances,
- The poem, Shaking hands, which he wrote as a reflection on the event of Queen Elizabeth II and Martin McGuinness, Leader of Sinn Féin in Northern Ireland and former IRA Commander publicly shaking hands in 2012,
- The nature of conflict in organisations,
- What he means by ‘the quality of fighting’,
- and addressing the difficult question of, ‘what is my real position here?’
Changing the plot. Ensuring your intentions have substance.
What I learned from talking with Padraig O’Tuama on our podcast.