Peter L. O’Brien is a trusted advisor to boards and CEOs on corporate governance, board effectiveness, succession planning, executive development, and leadership search and transformation. He is an expert at developing highly effective leadership teams and boards in Australia and internationally. Peter is a member of Russell Reynolds Associates’ Global Board & CEO Advisory Partners Sector and he leads the firm’s business across Asia Pacific. Previously, Peter led the Global Supply Chain Practice, as well as the Global Industrial Services & Infrastructure Sector.
- His own career path from AUS to EUROPE back to APAC
- How he developed his strengths as a leader
- How that helped him and where it has not
- Leading during a crisis…What did the Russell Reynolds partners notice in terms of leadership and how it is showed up in the C suite?
- What is emerging in 2022 as being important that we might have underestimated in the past?
- His thoughts on not being able to give certainty to people who are craving that. How do leaders give their teams a sense of – “here is what you can control….”
and a whole lot more…!