Dr Ruth Wageman is a global expert in researching and supporting teams in stacking the deck to optimize their ability to be effective.
We talk about;
- The Essentials and Enablers of team effectiveness,
- Structuring different types of leadership teams,
- Why a CEO can have multiples teams within their team,
- The 60:30:10 rule,
- Why the leader has to model the norms in order for the team to follow suit,
- How to pause the team for a 5-minute reflection,
- The difference between networked teams and a team of teams,
and a whole lot more!
Design is the key to leadership team effectiveness, speed and agility. What I learned from talking with Ruth Wageman.