The best of Season 2!
We had some marvellous guests on our show over season 2.
They shared great insights, learnings, mistakes, tactics, ideals and a whole lot more.
In this episode, hear about:
- The importance of listening as an expatriate leader,
- The uniqueness that is New Zealand style of leadership,
- How evening reflections on the car on the way home from work, helped one CEO transform his impact in meetings,
- What one CEO who is renowned for her continual innovation does to bring ideas from one industry to another,
- How one leader survived a very public and traumatic humiliation when his multi-billion dollar business collapsed,
- How another CEO described his ‘thumb sucking in a foetal position’ moment!
- Why one leader took a 9-month sabbatical stepping away from his CEO position,
And a whole lot more….!